One way God knits us together in the body of Christ is through the fun and friendship that arise when we gather for fellowship. In this hectic society, we need occasions to relax, be real, and have fun together.
- Advent Wreath-Making – We celebrate the season by making Advent wreaths to mark the days until Christmas.
- Epiphany Pageant – Continue the celebration of Christmas with the traditional pageant. Mary, Joseph and all the angels and animals will be there.
- Shrove Tuesday Mardi Gras Pancake Supper – Pancakes, sausages (veggie ones, too!), games and live music! In 2014 on the Last Sunday after the Epiphany, March 4, at 12:30 p.m. in the Undecroft.
- Ascension Day Birthday Party – We celebrate the name day of our church with great food and fun and a service of Holy Eucharist.
- Parish Picnic – On the first Sunday of June, bring a picnic and come to Bohrer Park for Sunday worship (in Spanish and English), food, games and conversation.